Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Mid-term ends!!! Hooray

Aloha! :D
Random snapshot from Huawei's front camera.
I don't really like the so called "long face" effect,
now i realized if i grew thinner one day (which is highly impossible),
My face will be like this,oh..that's ugly...I prefer a fatter and chubby face :3
LEL! HAHAHAHA

By the way, I've finished all my mid-term test! How awesome it is! Well, during those struggling week, a lot of my friends wanted to stop their study. But I don't want to do this. Because i know, once i stop, I've completely finish! LOL

It is still better that I choose ACCA instead of CIMA, No reason, just ..kinda easy for me? :D hahaha (Meh....showing off)

Ok nothing much now,
It's time for me to study for my finals, 2 more weeks to go! LOL....and i actually studied nothing...so the best way for me to study is writing my own notes :D (Feeling motivated) LOL 


No comments:

Post a Comment