Sunday, March 22, 2015

Dreaming of Evils?

There was once I went to this secret place, I don't know I'm going to be very excited or scared.

That was the first time visiting that place and I don't know why did I choose that place for my first visit in 2015.

So,there it goes, Companions beside me are some random person that I know.

We went to a house which is located in a... very very very rural area, I shall say.

Before that we need to pass a very long bridge, which have a lot of obstacles we need to pass through. but, the design of the bridge was coated with rainbow colours (my goodness).

When we reached that place, they were naked but it doesn't seem weird because they do not have any private part to show. However, we are able to see through their internal body's nerve, their body shows out the blood stream inside their body. (My guessing was, is it because of the long time nakedness so it causes the sun to shine on their body for a long time.)

Since we are going to stay there for 1 week, so they had prepare bed for us and brief with us about their house rules. When they said that every person must have their bottom lips to be cut ( actually is only a little bit at the bottom-mid of the outer skin of the lips, Picture below)

(this is not my lips, just to show how they wanted to cut)

They said that this lips will be cooked and be eaten. And it is considered as the most expensive dish inn the whole wide world.

It was so disgusting when we heard about that, of course all of us will not be doing this kind of stuffs. So the owner ended up do the spin, who got it,they got to cut it no matter what.

The First lucky 1 who got it is someone from my course group, Starts with "N", he was shouting and screaming, I don't dare to see the cutting process because I was OBJECTING ALL THE WAY that I don't want to do this.

"N"'s bottom lip ended up to be black colour (EWWW).

So I went out and intend to call for some other food instead of eating home cooked food. But it turns out to appear some disgusting animals around the housing area. they were so fierce that it makes me think of dinosaurs. And I ended up saying to myself, "Ok, eating lips today"

When dawn reaches, I saw the owner's body started to change, it turns into a normal human body color but the shape of the internal body still appears on the skin. (like nerves, the shape of the kidneys, lungs and so). However, it seems to be very healthy inside them.

I still can't forget the painfulness of the cutting process, I asked someone is there anyway to prevent it? They said "yes, but 1 million you need to pay". "WHAT?! ok never mind, I will find way to run away". But there are those animals like dinosaurs will be outside the house wondering. 

So...The only way now I can run away is to...
WAKE UP FROM MY DREAM.
And I woke up and I slept back again,
the same dream appears and all i do is to hope that I will never be the next. 
And it ended up not even my turn. ^^

It's really a nightmare.
It makes me realizes that going down to hell it's not a good choice.
It will be worse than this dream I dreamed, and it will be cruel than it is.
I guess it's time to scan myself on who am I now.

No comments:

Post a Comment