Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Something pops out suddenly


Finals is just one more day left and I'm going to step into my first Degree year's final paper. 
I'm fully prepared, but still, i need to scan through 1 last time in case I left out something.
Over confidence sometimes could make you missed out something important.
I always had the feeling of this, whenever i'm well prepared, Surely I'll missed out something important, and when I scan through the paper, My feeling was like "Shit, I missed out revising this topic."
(To be honest, This only happened once. Haha.)

I had a lot of dreams coming into my mind. Sometimes they said, Dreams are real if you do it, you take action on it. You strive for it. Yes, I really wanted to try.
However, trying is one thing. the way we think is also an important factor too. I found out the reason why I can't achieve my dream, because I've been too sensitive on the dreams I wanted to achieve.
The negative thoughts inside me is always locking me and blocking me from doing the things I wanted to do.

I don't like to share my feelings to the people beside me. That is why I don't have best friends, I don't have that particular someone who allows me to share out my deepest feelings.
Because I always had a mindset that, everyone in this world is not worth trusting.
(Since this blog is shared to everyone, let me say "SORRY" if I hurt you with this sentence)

I guess I should try to believe once. I should try. Someone told me before, when you share out your feelings, they might help you out if they could. 

Yes, I should share out my thoughts, my feeling, but who? 
I choose not to share it out tho, but, sometimes, I shared it out indirectly.
Which means, that particular sentence is meant to be a sad story of mine but i make it as if its a happy ending.
I always put "HAHA" at the back of every sentence I wrote, so that no one will see my weaker point.
I don't want others to worried about me because I am not worth worrying about.
I believe, I am strong enough to cope with all these sadness, because God is quietly helping me to overcome it.

How long can my depression last? I guess, it's quite soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment