Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Mistakes, All ideas came out in a sudden

Meeting different kind of personalities in this world is truly a blessing from God.
But meeting God is still the best among all of these.
I learn from my real attitude. I learn how awful, how sarcastic, how stupid of having this kind of attitude.
I'm aimless, do not have a specific target for me to achieve, All I did is to ask for suggestion but when people get fed up, then only ideas came out from my mind.

Am I different from the others? Or is this just me alone who felt that this kind of attitude is so annoying that no one even like it.
Wait, why am I concerning about how people thought?
I am with God, forever with God, who cares if the people in this world look at me differently?
It is about what I like to do and what I dislike.

If the person's attitude that I dislike but it was the attitude that I am having, I should change.
God gave me the signal of this kind of hatred attitude that I have.

Human's brain were so great that they can even break the Enigma code in the late 40s'. They only have papers to help them with all these problems. They don't have high technology to help them out, because they try and try and try until they success.
That is why God said, Do not give up, Take action until you achieve what you wanted to achieve in the beginning. People could do things more than they could. But people still have limitations.

We need to take this limitation and make it into possibilities. We can't fly, thus we look for ideas, invent things to help us fly. We won't be growing wings because it is totally impossible. It is out of our power to fly ourselves.

I hate being who I am, it's annoying, now I know why people hated me so much because of my attitude. I need to stay calm whenever people is giving me ideas or even thinking about my future.
I need to be silent for a few seconds to think about the things I want to say. I should not just spit it out what came out from my mind.
I should think before I say, talk, act, do, write, and type. Or else I am going to regret on what I had done in the past.

Deleted my twitter. Trying not to write so many things in the social media. But hey, this is social media. Meh, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment