Thursday, June 25, 2015

25/6/2015

HELLO!!!

Heh! College's mid-term exam starts in another 8 hours time, i don't know whether am I well prepared or not.
Because I was like...under this relaxing mood to update this stupid inactive blog where I haven't finish studying my law subject yet. :|
So I shall conclude it to be a "no" then :D!

I've been heading to the gym almost everyday recently, just because i realized I've stopped for like..more than half a year, or maybe 1 year. And i'm fatter than before.

All my life now is eat, eat, and eat. how wonderful it is.
And the next picture proves it:

Uncle Tetsu Cheese cake,
This is the most soft...
and the most tender cheese cake I've ever tried in my whole life time!
The BEST!!!! :D
And i mean it :D!!


So, there is one day where i noticed one of the stuffs in my college used to be at the Gym room almost everyday, no doubt, he comes everyday around 5pm LOL
(clarify: i don't stalk him, it's just because that the time i came is the time he will be around.)

this is what I saw, 
he carries 200kg weight!!!
( I don't admire that)

I just realized that TARUC has a lot of athlete hiding behind, it's just that I didn't get the chance to meet them...

LAST BUT NOT LEAST!
Hi my FAT kawan :D!
I look slim when i stand beside him LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment