Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Excited and it's time to grow up a little more mature

Not sure where to start, because I'm out of topic.Not true to say out of topic, because things we being accumulated too long and I don't know where should I start first.

About the happy things, or the sad ones? I think after the worst tragedy happened on my body, I will never had a better life since then. It's horrible and helpless. I don't want to apologize because I know I'll repeat the same mistakes again. Don't dare to promise.

Life were so miserable since then. I couldn't help but to settle all these by myself. Internship still goes on till this week 26/03/2017 , I am super excited. I will be visiting Canada soon this coming April till May. I wish I could change everything when I came back to Malaysia. I hope the environment there could change every single piece of shit of me. I want to change, and I want to change completely.

I will be writing about visiting Canada for the next post. I hope I could provide a better way of describing when I am writing about my Canada trip. So that I could look back on what I've wrote few year later.

Counting down 3 days till my internship ends, I got to appreciate my study life, because working is kinda sucks.No freedom, No exercising. It's tiring. I don't know how will those people live with the job that they don't like? I am not going to get a job that doesn't suit me.

It seems like accounting doesn't suit me after all.

Well.
Random post just to make this blog active again.
See you soon next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment