Thursday, January 1, 2015

1/1/2015

Back to my blogging page...I'm Back!
I don't know how long will this thing last, but all I hope is that, of course, update it daily so that I could refer it back on what I did within this year.
Every time when I started blogging, I will write out what was the purpose of me blogging, LOL!
This time, I am not gonna say that "I could take this opportunity to improve my English writing.
WAY NO!
Because this kind of reason is too mainstream and its so not possible! HEHE

Realized 2 years back, I've been taking the wrong subject. I'm wondering how is it possible for a hyperactive girl to study a subject that needs to stay inside the office doing loads of paper works for 8-9 hours. I've been giving this reason for myself for thousands of times! But the Lord's words started to come into my mind, "Nothing is impossible if you LOVE this subject, LOVE is the core", OR "Do not give up until you reached the finishing line!"

I ended up continue with this course and hopefully, I can do until I get my degree certificate. At least, I am safe when I found out that I am not suitable to be in the Creative world. HAHAHA

Finished my own personal story,
Now...I want to say thank you Lord for leading me throughout the year of 2014~
you know me well, you understand the feeling of mine more than I do. Without your guidance, I will not know which path am I moving on, not even the purpose of me living in this world. I will not know what am I struggling for for the whole 80 years of my life! 

You taught me how to love my enemies, do not take any revenge even though that particular someone hurts me, But to show love to the person instead of hating them!

I did not appreciate this new history for some times, but you made me carry on, and I started to realized slowly that this new God's history is way more different than the old~ 
Not to said that old history is bad or something, but new history preaches me the secret of heaven and even more secrets God had given me! It is still related to the old history but a higher level than that :D

I even found true love after knowing you! True love is not about holding hands or smooching to show that how much you love that someone (it's kinda disgusting when I talked about this..."EWW")
Not to say that I'm weird because I've changed (It's like...Yerr...you see this sherlin, suddenly so QI GUAI one! macam she didn't kiss or hold hands before loh!) 
It is all about Following God's law. Not the law which is created by the high court. Laws now a days keep on changing because they can't control the people anymore.

BACK TO MY TOPIC! LOL
Not much thing to share today actually!
All I did today was...
Wake up,
Eat 
Study
Play
Facebook
Sharing words~
Nap.....

Jogging,
This is what I am going to emphasize about! I always wanted to go Desa Park City again, I never go there for a jog before, since church members are going there, might as well, I campur them for jogging. HUHU....
The lesson I learnt is that don't just count on WAZE alone, look after the sign board too! It will give you double confirmation and therefore, you won't miss any turn! :D YAY!
Never thought that this park will be very crowded...with dogs LOL!!!!! (Im just kidding hahahah!)
Families bring their children to this park for a walk, or even for the purpose of the playground (The playground is really well built). Some of the people brings their pet dog along so that their dogs can have the chance to meet new friends LOLOL!!! (how unique it is hehehehe)
The picture shows everything after that! (which means, selfie time!)

Eat 
Home.
Sleep.
(wait,sleep? ARE YOU SLEEP TYPING?!)

That's the end of my day!
:D
Thank you holy son for the time to let me write down the first story of you and me on the first day of 2015!
Good night! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment