Tuesday, January 6, 2015

5/1/2015

Hello! Another late post from me! haha! Oh my god... 24 hours per day is not enough, I don't even have the time to update my blog. One of the reason is, I used up 8 hours on sleeping, 4 hours of studying, and 5 hours of youtubing LOL @@. This is mad! I hope that I will never have a laptop for my own, If not, I will be rotting at home for the whole day chasing all those youtube videos and not doing any job of mine. [CRY]

Early in the morning, Got a super good news from church member, I'm going to KAMPAR for 3 days 2 nights!! The purpose of us going there is to realize how our pastor lived during his childhood time. If I were to share with all of you about his story,I bet this post will be very long and boring. So, I keep it to myself or anyone that wished to hear it from me, find me. HEHEHEHE

This is one of the place we are going, Even though the place is not the actual place where our pastor lived, but there is some little bit similar to this [I guess so] 

I've been studying for half of the day, I hope that what I've studied does come out during exam, haha! I think this semester's exam is much more easier, because we had only 4 subjects and 3/4 of it were not for memorizing, so it's quite easy for me to settle all these. BUT!! I don't have the confidence on getting A xD! HAHAAHA




Throw back before christmas! Now I realized that a this type of smile is the most beautiful smile! I realized that God had created us so perfectly, but we don't tend to take care every single part of our body, but well, it's too late, maybe next time when you tend to have a child, remember to take care of him.her perfectly LOL!!!

Having dinner together with family is part of the blessings that God gave me, It is better than not having any meals with them at all. Because I don't get the chance now to have breakfast together, nor even lunch, there is sometimes, but not for the whole family, Its either me and my mum, or me and my dad. parents need to go to work in the morning and reaching home in the late afternoon.

I have a plan for myself now, I never get until this level in my whole entire life! I always said that I want to keep fit, but I kept on eating and not exercising at all, but now, for the sake of my huge plan, I wanted to keep fit and I don't have the appetite to eat either. hahaha!

Ok...I'll stop here. I think I should jot down my dreams and share it here. So that I can refer it back hahaha!
CIAOS

No comments:

Post a Comment