Sunday, January 4, 2015

3/1/2015

A smile can leads a lot of people to happiness.
Spread my smile to everyone of you out there! :D

Haha! I prefer writing date as my theme rather than the main topic, maybe someday, I will put the main topic on the headline! :D I blogged late again, well, been observing a lot of stuffs from youtube and also from other resources ( My goodness, am I crazy or something? LOL) I've been thinking a lot of things and i get feedback from people to see what type of person am I in their point of view. Some of them said that I like to make funny faces or some other ways to make people laugh (this is one of it).
I do really hope that I could make the whole world laugh when I did something crazy (but not too crazy like a crazy dog of course) I've been listening to God word since 2013, and after listening to few of the words, I really believe that a person could really influence someone if he or she uses God's words to explain it to him/her. Because God's word are facts and truth.

I feel like writing this down, I used to write a little in my blog because I don't know how to express it with words and I got nothing interesting things happening in my daily life. It's very boring, no place to move around, even though there is some places like KLCC or something, but I don't think that it is interesting to go alone.
HOWEVER! I'm a person that wants people to let me lead, I don't really like to follow people. (I know this would be a very greedy way to treat the others, I am controlling myself with this.) But now, I prefer to go out myself (alone), I really like having my own sweet time with the Lord, looking around all the wonderful creations God had created. ( Sorry if I kept on writing all these things, I just want to share the thoughts I am having now between me and the Lord.)

It's been a wonderful day to enjoy, or maybe not! haha! because I've been enjoying my apple cider mixes with honey for the half day, having sore throat which almost kills me, and now,I am having nose block, phlegm. SUFFERINGGGGG

The skies are wonderful today! :D
Before heading for my dinner with family. ^^

Throwback picture...
for last year.
HAHA! Just received it now ^^

The pictures below were the food and drinks from VICTORIA STATION!A lot of you get shocked about the bread thing! hehe! Because it is the one and only best picture which I took, Need skills to take all these picture with my ALCATEL phone, which I need to have a proper distance before I snap, I don't know why when the distance and the light is not right, the picture will automatically blurred. I JUST DON'T GET IT HAHA! :(
I tried to make the picture brighter and clearer with AVIARY apps. 



2 cups of orange juice,
1 cup of pineapple juice.

Lamb Chop.


one of the mini appetizer HEHE.


Brother with his sizzling chicken.


Chocolate ice blended.

My food!
Lamb + Beef + Chicken + Egg + Hot Dog + Luncheon Meat 

Having a great day! And I don't think I can slim down with these kind of food approaching me! :(
Getting better in the year 2015!
Hopefully that I could make it happen on all my wishes!
Best withes to me! HUEHUEHUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment