Sunday, January 4, 2015

4/1/2015

Finally chased up for today's blog! hehe!
It's the first day of the year to attend Sunday's service in my church, It's been going well, but...something happens to me, myself when the words is going on. I suddenly thought that everything is so not true and I have the evil thought came to my mind. I do really hope that everything like this will get away soon, but it took me almost 15 minutes to solve this problem, and I missed out the 15 minutes words :(...
It's something like "you know providence history are all fakes! Why are you sitll following this type of history? all the people are edited to the video!"
Then my brain started to think, "Is this really true?"
After a few minutes, "NO! providence history are real history! is GOD's history, if you said everything were fake, what about the video from other country which they recorded to show it to the Lord?!" .
Even though providence history is small, but the core is not about the crowd, is about how the Messiah uses his love to love each and every individual in this earth.

After the service, It's lunch time! having lunch with sisters is the best way to solve my problems just now. I've found peace after sharing with them my opinion,and I hope that I could get extra opinion from them. Hope that every wishes I want will come true.

1) I hope that I could have the chance to go Canada to explore the environment over there. I wanted to go there is because I got free stay, so that it is convenient for me, no need to be so desperate on finding a hotel or worrying about not enough expenses to spent! LOL
2) I hope that I can be more stronger on my own faith, with a stronger faith, I can travel around to just that enjoying my life with the Lord.
3) Or course, I hope that I can be more courageous on facing the others.
4) more to go actually hahaha! This will be the last one. I hope that I can make all the people laugh, so that they can live happily. (I know is simple and innocent, it will work out if I truly believe it!)

Having lunch at Tappers!



CREAM BREAD.
It's simple actually,
it cost me RM1.70.
They do earn a lot LOL!


After having my lunch, it's time for my revision. Having my course exam (Accounting). I don't know why am I choosing this subject in the beginning, the result of rushing on choosing my subject. but there is not way to go back, so I continued.
Having dinner with mum,brother and me myself. Dad is sleeping in order to have more energy for the football match tonight LOL

After bath,
Asked mum to help me on the hair dryer. HAHA!


Another day passed! Hope that everyone will be in good health and be happy! :D
Best wishes from me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment