Friday, January 2, 2015

2/1/2015

Back to this blogging page! I forgot to update my blog yesterday, I've been day dreaming the whole midnight and I actually missed out the practice in church today :( . I should work it out rather than day dreaming for the whole midnight.

All I wanted is to do it right and do it good, I want to do it under God's will, but this problem comes into my mind, I don't really know how to communicate through my own spirit x.x (And i really Meant by communicating through my spirit.) I know is weird but there is sometimes, some of us are able to do that too,it's just that we don't know the way or to say that, we don't even know this type of things do exist in this world.

What was my talent and individuality? I was wondering until when only I can get to realized my talent and individuality. I think I got to get ideas from my friends.

I hope that the choice I've chosen does not make me regret. However, I still need to find out what actually my individuality and my talent is, and of course, I need to be strong on my faith. If it wasn't, I am sure that I will fall when I face the outside world.



Back to my daily life story.

Sorry for the low quality of this picture, this is actually some sort of worm/insects/ something LOL. Its shape is almost like the shape of a leech(the one which sucks people's blood and lives in places where they have freshwater areas.)
Me and my brother sprinkled some salt onto its body,that is why its body turns out like this xD!(how cruel were we~)
After the death of its body, brother thought that we should rare it in the container instead of sprinkling salt onto its body to let him die @@~ (you should take out that idea earlier hahaha!)




After a big discovery on this worm(there is no discovery actually =X ), I went straight to college to meet up with my friend, We intend to go for the sport complex's gym but there is an exam going on, so we decided to go to the clubhouse's. Normally people like us which do not workout so regularly don't go to clubhouse's gym, because the people over there were too muscular that we can't even fight with them. But there is no other choice, we can't just wasting time come to college and get nothing back home right?! (anyway,we do really get nothing back home huhu)
After the embarrassment for 45 minutes, we decided to escape, and ended up escaping to this place, (Bee Won, KL Festival City, Genting Klang.) The food here is very nice, especially the beef (Menu refer to number 40 if it doesn't change the code). And I love KIM CHI!





We decided to walk back from Festival City to Genting Klang, because having some minor exercise after a large meal is good for health! hahahaha! It's good to keep fit too! When I pass by the small road where i used to pass by after my schooling time, This place really makes me feel memorable~ (I'm not gonna write out the feeling of mine towards this thing because it's not understandable if you guys were not me xD!)

Captured by Canon D60

I have the mood to study in the very first time, but when it suddenly pops out something which is related to my future job, I started to surf the internet for anything which is related to drama, so I searched until midnight! I'm mad, mad about dramatic world. Well, I got to think about it again to see does it really suits the person like me.

I hope that I can really find something which God really wants me to do. 
把所有的荣耀,爱与感谢都献给主。
加油!

No comments:

Post a Comment