Tuesday, January 6, 2015

6/1/2015

Taken this picture yesterday night while I was walking around my housing area.

Continue with my yesterday story, since this picture appears here, Yesterday after dinner I tend to have a walk around the kampung area, It's quite scary even though is only a small village, it is still dangerous in this kind of areas, there is also snatch theft too. I try to avoid all those weirdos when they passed by me, not even a sight to them.
When i was walking on the small path, I saw someone riding bicycle, the face of that person looks like a Bangladeshi for me, wearing black shirt,dark skin and wearing a earphone around his neck. So I just ignored him and look towards the other side.
But then he suddenly called : "OI!!"
I looked back and see clearly who is that guy calling me, and it turns out to be brother =.=
Ok...I was like...OK...STAY CALM LOL!

Back to today...
I woke up quite late today, and I try my best not to touch any computers but I failed to. I studied for the whole day and I was like...THIS IS SO EASY LOL! but when it comes to exam, I don't know whether is it going to be that easy xD!

Brother told me that he caught a water snake or something ( tamil called is pooran snake) well..I searched it from google, and the shape of the snake is like this...
At first, we thought its just a worm but when the way it moves, it does not look like a worm, because worms don't raise their heads LOL.
Brother told me that he caught this in front of my room at 4am morning...Thanked God that brother haven't fall asleep yet. It not it is going to HUNT ME DOWN [GHOST FACE]

Been watching this show [爸爸去哪儿] 
Kimi is the small boy and Jimmy is the guy on the right
Jimmy is the most handsome guy I ever saw in my whole life LOL..!
Not even G-Dragon can win him
Kimi is cute, but I wonder how will he looks like when he grew older hehehe!

Just a sharing from me about all these stuffs, no matter what, they grew older next time~ ^^
Having dinner with mum today, dad went out for dinner with his friends~ so I guess I will just accompanied mum for dinner, I had a late lunch today and I'm still full. So, having a bowl of red bean from that restaurant will do. xD

I don't know what dream i dreamed today, I'm a forgetful person now :(...
I don't know whether I can memorized all those sections for my law paper.
Hope I won't forget when I'm nervous!
WISH MYSELF GOODLUCK! HEHE~
TOMORROW IS MY FIRST PAPER FOR SEMESTER 5!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment